club world owners suite

parpar22

Going to book this for July 2011 7 day. Does anyone have any information on the room or photos of the bathroom? Has anyone experienced this room? it seems great.

We love to see lots of photographs before we book a suite and took a large number in case others are like us. If you let me have your email address, I will post a link to our photographs. [i am not allowed to post a link to the site here.]

Sue

There is so much closet space that even I couldn't fill it. Coming back to a whirlpool tub after a long day of touring is divine.

The large balcony makes it possible to easily host a cocktail party for your new Cruise Critic friends;).

The only downside was the vibration.

• 2 weeks later...

We sailed the HolyLand cruise this spring with another couple on the Quest and although we had a regular balcony cabin, our friends had Owners Suite 8088. It was beautiful.. HOWEVER, located on deck 8 the Windows Cafe on Deck 9 is directly above the Suite and every morning they were awakened to the sound of chairs rubbing on the deck above them!! The annoying sounds continue throughout the day!

Deck 7 would be a better choice, and the balcony is larger to boot!

We lucked out in getting one of the 2 suites on Deck 7 for our Baltics cruise on the Journey. It was great! I think it's always better to be sandwiched between two decks with cabins (e.g., 6 and 8) if available.

HOWEVER, located on deck 8 the Windows Cafe on Deck 9 is directly above the Suite and every morning they were awakened to the sound of chairs rubbing on the deck above them!! The annoying sounds continue throughout the day!

This was not a problem for us in 8091 and I am a very light sleeper.

I am pretty certain that this is not true. Certainly, there is no difference between deck 6 and deck 8 Owner's Suite balconies [ according to friends on deck 6 we invited to our suite in deck 8. I doubt there is a size difference on deck 7 either. The suites are just staggered.

Sue

• 2 weeks later...

Archived