Finding SD1&2

CDreamer

Thanks for sharing CDreamer:cool:

Now we can follow the yachts where ever they are in the world:D

Yes, I thought it would be fun too, DJ. Unfortunately (as of this posting), the site is "not available" right now.

Hopefully it will be up and running again soon, so those of us who are stuck behind our monitors can keep track of all of you during both the SDI & II crossings. :)

CDreamer

Yes, I thought it would be fun too, DJ. Unfortunately (as of this posting), the site is "not available" right now.

Hopefully it will be up and running again soon, so those of us who are stuck behind our monitors can keep track of all of you during both the SDI & II crossings. :)

CDreamer

Only 50 days until we board SD2 for the crossing:cool:

Good to know you will be watching our progress:D

Where's SD I?

FPebbles, it's just off Mykonos now. The site's back up, but it's a little tricky. I did a search (on the left hand side of the page) for Sea Dream and eventually found it. The crossings should be a lot easier to track.

Also helps if you check out SD's itineraries so you have some idea of where SD will be on the day that you do your search. Otherwise, it's kind of like looking for a needle in a haystack with all those ships hanging out at sea!! :eek:

CDreamer

Of course we will, DJ.. It will help pass the time while we're waiting for those trip reports to come in! ;)

CDreamer

I am hopeful that between DJ's DH, FT and ctbjr that I will access to the internet and will be able to post a live report maybe even with photos of my own:p

kinda like the air traffic control pics they sometimes show with the sky just a blur of planes...

Exactly!! Did you notice that in some ports you can see photos of the yachts. I guess they are from web cams in ports.

Amazing how many vessels are on the seas!

Archived