Have you sailed on the Sensation?

JaKetravels

We did the Sensation in October and loved it! That is my favorite class of ship. We book amid-ship as low as we can get. If there are rough seas you don't feel them there and our staterooms are always near an elevator. Port/Starboard, it really doesn't matter.

I definitely enjoyed my Sensation cruise every bit as much as the Conquest cruise, and my husband said he liked it better. I really had the feeling that newer/bigger meant better, but I was wrong. I also really like the Cozumel / Costa Maya itinerary, as it makes for two relaxing, CHEAP port stops for us and the kids.

I was on the Sensation in November. It was a nice cruise, but I didn't care for the layout of the ship, and by far the gaudiest and brightest neon colors ... but that's minor. Good food, entertainment, and service. My cabin steward was one of the best I've had. Enjoy!

I am going to check this ship out first hand as I will be on it Thanksgiving for the 4 day cruise 05 and also know of many going May 21 on the 5 night cruise. So,I'm going to check it out first hand.I have sailed Conquest twice and loved it as well as sister ship Imaginatin out of Miami. I am VERY anxiou to experience a sensational time on the Sensation! I'm just a bit apprehensive about the current parking dillema as we had "rough" time disembarking Conquest Jan 9!

We will be driving dom day of cruise this Thursday - any tips out there for parking???????

Archived