Explorer of the seas?

ncb106

I will like to know how is the cabins on deck 6 i am use to staying at deck 8 and if anybody nows a good cabin on deck 6 cat.d2

NCB106- I don't believe there are any D2 on deck 6, only D1 & D3

Deck 7 offers the D2

photo of 7366 attached

7366.jpg.f8406f3b14b4c79463673087d5b9348c.jpg

I will like to know how is the cabins on deck 6 i am use to staying at deck 8 and if anybody nows a good cabin on deck 6 cat.d2

NCB106- MY BAD, I just checked it out and I was wrong D2 IS available on deck 6, sorry for confusion. When are u sailing?

attached photos are from 2008. (#6670)

6670.jpg.61d8285f66d8ddc1a528294fdb972f01.jpg

6670b.jpg.084ec3ce36df248ab0417a46bce87462.jpg

What do you consider a "good" cabin? It's my understanding that the D balconies are pretty much the same inside - they just assign different numbers to them and charge different prices.

My preference would be deck 7 near the aft elevators. There's a whole bunch of D2's close to the aft elevators for your sail date. All the deck 6 balconies have less plexiglass and they seem more enclosed. I know I preferred the deck 7 balcony over the deck 6 balcony. The Business Services area on 6 can be congested and noisy whereas the Library on 7 is always an oasis of calm and quiet.

NCB if you are on deck 6 on the Explorer your balcony is metal below the railing. You will not be able to view the ocean from a seated position below the railing (unless you are very tall ;-)). We booked deck 8 just to be sure...check out post #8

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1232854

Archived