going back to the Pacific Sun/ What changers is there?

Drelix

• The Gazebo has gone, as has the water slide into the Lido pool.
  • The table tennis tables have been moved from the deck behind the Terraces Lounge to the Oz Nightclub.
  • They've introduced The Oasis - another way of gouging money from the pockets of their customers (this sort of thing used to be - and still should be - included in the standard fare).
  • The food in the Lido Buffet has gone downhill badly in both quality and variety. It's now barely edible. The food in the restaurants is fine - but the service is terribly slow (due to cutbacks in staff numbers).
  • My Choice Dining sees the Burgundy Restaurant working on a "walk up" basis - with people having to wait if all the tables are busy. The Bordeaux Restaurant operates on a booking system and rarely seemed to be full when I was on the ship last month.
  • The shows by the Pacific Sun Entertainers have all changed, being replaced by newer shows.
  • The Library now transforms into the Steakhouse in the evenings (the Steakhouse was previously located in the Lido Buffet).

That's the changes I noticed. Some are for the better, some are for the worse, some are neither here nor there.

I'm sure other passengers will have noticed other changes.

I would say that wait Vader1111 as posted would cover it,

The P&O oz Entertainers change all the time.

The Oasis not alot of people use it from what I have seen and we dont use it.

All of the above plus;

• Addtion of the Tech Store and P&O Heritage Store in the photo shop area
  • New carpets in most of the public areas
  • Refurbishment of Terraces in the Grove (a lot of the dark woodwork has gone and it's now much lighter and less gloomy than it was
  • Refurbishment of the Buffet (although only appearace wise - it's still as disorganised as ever
  • Now registered in Malta

Archived