Handbag question

spirit317

Has anyone done the Antarctica "Drive By?" This cruise has eight sea days, could be more depending on weather. I'm wondering if it will be more formal because of the days at sea or less formal because of the itinerary?

Has anyone done the Antarctica "Drive By?" This cruise has eight sea days, could be more depending on weather. I'm wondering if it will be more formal because of the days at sea or less formal because of the itinerary?

Was attempting to post a new thread. Hope you find the name of your bag. I know it has been discussed on this board in the past.

I'm trying to find the name of the handbags that you can buy scarves for and then change around to go with the outfit you are wearing. They had them in Grand Turk the other year. Memory not as good as it used to be!:confused:

I don't know why it has to be on a particular handbag, can't you tie a scarf onto any handbag?

If I had any scarves, I would do just that, but I'm always so hot, I never think to purchase scarves. I think it looks great, though.

I'm trying to find the name of the handbags that you can buy scarves for and then change around to go with the outfit you are wearing. They had them in Grand Turk the other year. Memory not as good as it used to be!:confused:

You are thinking about the Michi (sp) bags. We sell them at the hospital gift shop where I volunteer. There are lots of new covers for them this year and yes, matching scarves.

Archived