Crown and Anchor Coupon Books

borg1of2

Curious question. Has anyone noticed that RCCL has started to pay attention to expire dates and same cruise with the coupon books? We had a couple from our last two cruises that we brought along on our Oasis cruise and we had a couple of bartenders tell us that it was expired, issued in 08 but didn't have an expire date, and wouldn't accept it. I also noticed that the ones we got on the Oasis do now have an expire date.

Our problem is that we never seem to have them with us when we need them. No place to put a drink coupon in a bathing suit :). So, I've been saving them to try and get a use out of them when I can.

What are others experiences?

Scott

They change the style and look of the coupons about once a year and they also change what the coupons are good for. Now there aren't any free drink coupons so you woun't have to worry about finding a place to carry them when you're in a swim suit. :o Sorry.

They change the style and look of the coupons about once a year and they also change what the coupons are good for. Now there aren't any free drink coupons so you woun't have to worry about finding a place to carry them when you're in a swim suit. :o Sorry.

Mine had a Buy One Get One Free drink coupon.

We keep our booklet in our pool bag and go thru them to make sure we take advantage of the buy one get one free coupons. Someone also gave us their coupon for the photo discount, buy one get 1/2 off same type. They are paying attention to the expiration dates and we had to fill our coupon out completely each time before using.

Curious question. Has anyone noticed that RCCL has started to pay attention to expire dates and same cruise with the coupon books? We had a couple from our last two cruises that we brought along on our Oasis cruise and we had a couple of bartenders tell us that it was expired, issued in 08 but didn't have an expire date, and wouldn't accept it. I also noticed that the ones we got on the Oasis do now have an expire date.

Our problem is that we never seem to have them with us when we need them. No place to put a drink coupon in a bathing suit :). So, I've been saving them to try and get a use out of them when I can.

What are others experiences?

Scott

The new Ultimate Value Coupon Books were newly revised and all ships were to have them by July 1, 2010. Any coupons that you may have had from prior cruises will not be accepted.

The new coupons have an entirely new look and the information section to be filled out is located on the left instead of the right hand side of the coupon.

Here is a list of all coupons by C&A tier level that I made while on our recent Jewel TA cruise.....Current C&A Ultimate Value Booklet for Gold, Platinum, Diamond & Diamond Plus

Archived