Phoenix Rising schedule & Bert Stratton

bjcanady

They play and sing. When we saw them it was "oldies" from the 60's, 70's - right up our alley. Great guys and one night they played stump the band and within seconds they could play a tune when you said an artist' name. When I say seconds, I mean seconds.:)

So if they are on the Grand now, I wonder where next?:D

They play and sing. When we saw them it was "oldies" from the 60's, 70's - right up our alley. Great guys and one night they played stump the band and within seconds they could play a tune when you said an artist' name. When I say seconds, I mean seconds.:)

So if they are on the Grand now, I wonder where next?:D

Yeah are lot of 60's and 70's with some more recent things thrown in. They did alot of Eric Clapton, Temptations, Stevie Ray Vaughn, etc on our April cruise.

OK, I'm baaaaaaack again. It has been a while since I've tried to find out about Phoenix Rising, since we seen them earlier this year.

Someone mentioned checking with Princess "entertainment" area, is that correct?

We are still planning on cruising next year and would love to see/hear them, but "wonder" :confused: how far in advance they schedule these entertainers?

I'm checking on a couple ships, so I don't know which one we will be doing as yet.

Brenda

P.S. Someone ask what kind of music they play. They will play almost anything you ask for, and YES they are FAST in coming up with it. We are from KC, and they ask what we would like to hear, and we couldn't think of anything. Well the next thing I heard they were playing our song.....Goin to Kansas City, etc.

Archived