Island Tour on Princess Cay

margord

Hi there:

My DH and I took this tour in February. We thought that it was expensive for what it was but it was fun and we had a good presentation of bahamian life. The lunch was so-so but we are not great fans of conch fritters but the chicken was ok. You will be getting back on Princess so who cares - eat then.

I am providing a link to the company that provides the tour. The video is a very realistic representation of the tour that we took a few months back. We were there again last week and chose to swim, eat and talk to George at his little beer stand at the back of the stores just outside the gate. The tour is a one time experience.

http://eleutheraadventuretours.com/

Hi there:

My DH and I took this tour in February. We thought that it was expensive for what it was but it was fun and we had a good presentation of bahamian life. The lunch was so-so but we are not great fans of conch fritters but the chicken was ok. You will be getting back on Princess so who cares - eat then.

I am providing a link to the company that provides the tour. The video is a very realistic representation of the tour that we took a few months back. We were there again last week and chose to swim, eat and talk to George at his little beer stand at the back of the stores just outside the gate. The tour is a one time experience.

http://eleutheraadventuretours.com/

Thank you so much for all this information. We are on a B2B and stop at Princess Cays both cruises. I thought this might be fun as you said "a one time experience." I thought it was a little expensive too but I'll only do it the one time. Thanks again.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the info....have been to the cays several times so thought this would be a diffrent way to spend the day. I agree it is a bit pricey.

Would still like one more swim, is there time after the tour??? Is the tour on mini buses with A/C ???

Archived