Resort or MCO hotel with airport and theme park shuttles

misty57

We are staying two nights precruise and looking for a hotel for Feb in Orlando that offers both an airport shuttle and shuttles to theme parks. It seems that the ones I have looked at have one or the other but not both. Does anyone know of a place with these options? (other than the DisneyWorld resorts! for that price I could hire a car)

Thanks

We are staying two nights precruise and looking for a hotel for Feb in Orlando that offers both an airport shuttle and shuttles to theme parks. It seems that the ones I have looked at have one or the other but not both. Does anyone know of a place with these options? (other than the DisneyWorld resorts! for that price I could hire a car)

Thanks

Feb. is pretty much "high" season down here,,,and yes the prices are out of this world..Pretty much most of the hotels outside of the Disney resorts do have shuttles to some of the theme parks,,they don;t run as regular Disney buses but there are some,,check with Travelocity,,Expedia,,,and or hotel.com so many sites,,or check on individual hotel sites,,for instance Choice hotels,,Hampton inn etc..Good luck....:)

Archived