zuiderdam april 2011

ladykiller

I don't know! But bump so perhaps someone else can answer you :)

Are you aware that gratuitous bumping is against CC rules?

Bumping

Please do not manipulate postings on the boards by "bumping" topics to the top of the forum. Members will assume something of value has been posted, only to find that the newest posting is nothing more than a "bump post". This only wastes everyone's time.

hallo from austria

we make a cruise with ms zuiderdam from fort lauderdale to los angeles. just booked cab f1001 through our ta. please can you tell me is this a good choise?

Probably yes. Triple occupancy, full ocean view, shower only, starboard side, very far forward, but on a low deck. Larger than the other F's around it. Close to stairs/elevator. Next to the show room so possibly some noise/congestion when the shows start and let out. You should be fine.

just booked cab f1001 through our ta. please can you tell me is this a good choise?
You may get some noise from the show lounge on some nights, and in rough seas you will feel a lot of motion that far foward, but it's a cabin I would gladly be in!

Enjoy the Panama Canal! :)

I just saw your other post on the other thread, Ruth, and replied. :)

I had no idea, but as a newbie myself, I know how hard it is sometimes to find the answers to such questions. I tried to look up this room myself previously so that maybe I would have some insight for the OP. It looks like the cabin might be slightly larger and in a less crowded/more quiet area of the ship, but other than that, I have no idea so I did not reply. Though seeing that room did spark my interest and I would be interested in seeing if anyone else has some insight on this. I was rather hoping to see the answer tonight when I got in, did not see it, so thought maybe someone out there might have the info.

We thought the main dining on the Zuiderdam was the best so far for any Holland America ship. Wondeful food, very nice variety. Lots of room on this ship for quiet space enjoyment, never feels crowded. Dark color decor felt very peaceful and rich.

Archived