Need Help

regnig

Ok collectively I need everyone's help. My darling 38 year old daughter decided she wanted one last child for a total of three. What she wants, she gets and the baby is supposedly due the 14th of March. Since we always book our cruise a year in advance we (along with 9 other people) were already set to sail the Star on 02/27. This morning the doctor told her the baby was head down and no it would not shift position again prior to birth.

So will everyone please please keep your fingers (a toe or two would help too) crossed that she is NOT early?!? All I'm asking for is that she waits until we are aboard the ship as she understands and has no problem with the fact that I'm not flying home mid-cruise. I've begged her to keep her legs crossed but since she teaches school and also has a 6 yr old and 4 yr old at home that's a bit difficult.

You all have been so supportive in the past I know you all can pull this one off for me.

Well we can all hold our breathswith you, but that baby will arrive on his/her time anyway!!!

Funny how our children still are so much in our lives even when grown (and mine live far away!!)?? But - how else would we enjoy our moments of peace and quiet if we have no balance? :D

We have 4 grown children, all married with children of their own (7 grandchildren) but I still hesitiate everytime the phone rings!! Yesterday we got a call all the way from London - the 9 yr. old, Sam only would speak with his "Pop Pop" (I don't count - I'm a "girl") he had exciting news of his 2nd place win for his history "project" on the American Civil War - the prize was a "Kit Kat" bar - which he immediately devoured!!! and all this at long distance rates!!! :D :D

Much good luck and happiness with the new baby.......may he/she win many "Kit Kat" bars and call excitedly to share the news with you!!!

...........you can always re-book a cruise - but not the excitement of holding a newborn!!!

GotToCruise (aka Renee)

Wait a minute here - this is RENEE (aka GotToCruise)- I am NOT PREGNANT---(it would be some kind of miraculous conception!!! LOL!)

Larson - quick post your daughter's name!!! :D

with the "power" of this message board - I might get into bad trouble here!!! :D :D

Wait a minute here - this is RENEE (aka GotToCruise)- I am NOT PREGNANT---(it would be some kind of miraculous conception!!! LOL!)

Larson - quick post your daughter's name!!! :D

with the "power" of this message board - I might get into bad trouble here!!! :D :D

Her name is Pam! Renee you've been exonerated. I did chuckle when Lovethe water used your name. :D

Archived