Muster drill on the Spirit.......what time?

San Diego Cruizer

This will be my first cruise on Carnival and I am hosting a large group of people. We are planning a meet and greet and I dont want it to be at the same time as the Muster drill. Can anyone tell me if the Muster Drill is before sail away or after? I know that it has recently been changed to a scaled down version, but I just dont want it to be at the same time as Carnival has scheduled us for our get together. Any one have info on this? Thanks!!!

This will be my first cruise on Carnival and I am hosting a large group of people. We are planning a meet and greet and I dont want it to be at the same time as the Muster drill. Can anyone tell me if the Muster Drill is before sail away or after? I know that it has recently been changed to a scaled down version, but I just dont want it to be at the same time as Carnival has scheduled us for our get together. Any one have info on this? Thanks!!!

Just got of the Spirit, and the drill is at 3:45, Just before the sail away, although we were about an hour late for sail away...

Typically Carnival will try to wrap up the Safety Briefing just before sailaway........Sadly, sailaway frequently happens during the end of muster......Trying to do anything more than an informal M&G on embarkation day is hit or miss at best...There will be a lot of people needing to be in line at Guest Services or the MDR or Camp Carnival

Our Conquest Crazies group usually has a hospitality table and or just an informal gathering at mid-ship Lido......then everyone knows the appointed spot for sailaway is Panorama deck..........we can't be missed, we're the ones with the flags.........

The official M&G is usually the 1st sea day

Archived