Sorry......... More B2B Questions

phoenix1181

This is probably a stupid question but................ Do I need to print the paperwork for our Seapass account for each cruise?

Also, I just redeemed some credit card points for OBC & provided the reservation number for the last cruise of our B2B2B. I'm thinking now that wasn't such a good idea. Will this be a problem?

Not really you will be contacted at the end of your first cruise, and the Guest relations staff will assist in the check in procedure for the second part of your b2b cruise. Depending on the ship and port, you may or may not even have to pass through customs, we have oftem been given our new sea pass card on the last night of the first cruise, and then we could sleep in the next morning.:)

This is probably a stupid question but................ Do I need to print the paperwork for our Seapass account for each cruise?

Also, I just redeemed some credit card points for OBC & provided the reservation number for the last cruise of our B2B2B. I'm thinking now that wasn't such a good idea. Will this be a problem?

No, you only need to print your Setsail pass for the first cruise if you intend on using the same credit card for all three. Make sure your three reservations are connected before you sail. Yes, you'll need to clear customs after each cruise.

You'll have lots of on board credit on your third cruise.

... Yes, you'll need to clear customs after each cruise.

If you consider each segment of your trip a separate cruise then this is not necessarily true. Procedures evolve.

Was on B2B on Serenade in San Juan in January and we didn't even have to get off the ship between weeks. We just went down to the security checkpoint, they pinged us off the ship for the first week, pinged us on for the second week and off we went to own the pool for ourselves.

When you finally decide to end all segments of your trip Freddy the Friendly sniffer dog will welcome you back at U.S. Customs.

Happy cruising.

If you consider each segment of your trip a separate cruise then this is not necessarily true. Procedures evolve.

Was on B2B on Serenade in San Juan in January and we didn't even have to get off the ship between weeks. We just went down to the security checkpoint, they pinged us off the ship for the first week, pinged us on for the second week and off we went to own the pool for ourselves.

When you finally decide to end all segments of your trip Freddy the Friendly sniffer dog will welcome you back at U.S. Customs.

Happy cruising.

We just got off Majesty on Friday after four consecutive cruises and we needed to fill out customs forms for each cruise which were then given to the customs officer at the conclusion of each cruise.

We were walked off the ship after each cruise had to clear customs and then walked back onto the ship. This is how its been done on all the consecutive cruises we've done in the past.

Archived