Cheers to Alaska Airlines and Delta Airlines

klfrodo

Since certain airlines on this board receive free promotional service for doing exactly what they're supposed to do, I figured I'd add Alaska and Delta.

I recently flew to CHS on Alaska and Delta for a cruise. I received the assigned seating I chose, the flights were on time and on schedule, and my luggage made it both directions.

Thanks Alaska and Delta. You're the best.

;)

I love Alaska - and my luggage has always made it too. Always got the seating I wanted and the flight attendants have been great :D. The only time we've been late was because they had trouble with the ramp but the pilot waved his arms really really hard and we were hardly late at all. The flights I get are always non stop and priced better then some other airlines that take twice as long to get there for the same price or higher. No cattle call for seating either.

Great to hear....it shows up in Alaska's stock price....I flew them (and subsidiary Horizon) up to Vancouver and home from Anchorage in 2008. I was impressed and considered buying some of their stock in August 08. Too bad I didn't buy any. I don't like to carry around regrets so c'est la vie !!

Archived