Noise in Aft on Dream

auburn77

We were in cabin 9472.

Very little noise from above. A little chair movement during the day, but nothing in the evening. The balconies are covered. Some people don't like this, but if you happen to get bad weather you will be glad it's covered.

Enjoy your cruise.

Anyone have an aft cabin on the Dream on Vista deck? Much noise from the Lido deck above(at night).

I'm trying to figure out which AFT cabins on the Vista deck are triples. The Carnival PVP says that cabins 9477 & 9479 are triples. When I look at the deck plan two of the cabins have * next to the number what does that mean?

I'm trying to figure out which AFT cabins on the Vista deck are triples. The Carnival PVP says that cabins 9477 & 9479 are triples. When I look at the deck plan two of the cabins have * next to the number what does that mean?

The asterisk indicates a twin/king bed with a single sofa bed, which makes it a 'triple'.

The asterisk indicates a twin/king bed with a single sofa bed, which makes it a 'triple'.

Thank you for your quick response.

The deck plan for the Dream does not show a * on cabin 9477 yet the PVP says it is a triple and can only be sold as that for now. :confused:

The deck plan for the Dream does not show a * on cabin 9477 yet the PVP says it is a triple and can only be sold as that for now. :confused:

Well, it wouldn't be the first time that a web site was out of date or that a PVP had out of date information. ;)

I checked another site and it also does not indicate that 9477 is a triple but you don't have much choice but to go with what the PVP says. :(

Well, it wouldn't be the first time that a web site was out of date or that a PVP had out of date information. ;)

I checked another site and it also does not indicate that 9477 is a triple but you don't have much choice but to go with what the PVP says. :(

joepeka I have to admit you made me laugh with that statement :D. I also checked cruisedeckplans.com and no asterisk on 9477. That's OK I was just curious since some friends wanted to book that cabin.

How's the weather in AZ these days?

How's the weather in AZ these days?

Don't get me started girl... :mad:

It was so incredibly hot this past weekend and earlier this week - we broke the record high by like 4-5 degrees. Monday morning when I went jogging at 6AM it was 91 degrees. Sickening. But the days are cooler now (only around 100). ;)

Don't get me started girl... :mad:

It was so incredibly hot this past weekend and earlier this week - we broke the record high by like 4-5 degrees. Monday morning when I went jogging at 6AM it was 91 degrees. Sickening. But the days are cooler now (only around 100). ;)

My sister lives in Arizona City, AZ she usually lets me know how bad it is. Of course she was born and raised in CA so we are always comparing our weather. Your time to brag will be coming when we are cold and your weather is perfect. I still think I will stick with CA. Time for me to hit the road its been nice chatting with you take care and happy cruising. :)

Archived