Chops Wine dinner on the Enchantment

MisterC

We are wondering about doing this. I can't find too much on the forum and the little I have found the reviews are mixed. Can we order anything off the menu or is it a fixed menu? Do they select the wines for the dinner or do we? Are you limited to one glass of what they pour, do they leave the bottle and can you substitute one wine over another?

Thanks!

[You can order anything on the menu, the portions are good.

As far as the wine, you can order what you want by the bottle or by the glass, just remember the wine is an additional /QUOTE]

If you are talking about the California Wine Pairing Dinner-this is incorrect-the wine pairing dinner is a fixed menu with paired wines-very good ones i might add-the cost is 75 dollars per person-and we thought it was worth it as the wine is unlimited. If you would like to know what the menu and wines are search for BrianAlts reviews of the food on Oasis-the Chefs table menu he describes is exactly-including the wines-the menu from the wine pairing dinner on Navigator.

Archived