Do you ever order 2 lobsters at Elegant night?

scrapmamma

If memory serves, the lobsters are one of the few things I have seen served extra without the entire plate being presented. They are very small. I have asked for extra escargot and kids have asked for an extra dessert (melting chocolate cake- what else?)

I want to order 2 lobsters but with everything else not sure if I'll have room.

Is there anything else you love to order 2 of?

Can't wait!!!

I have ordered two lobsters, so yes, you can. As a matter of fact, You are free to order two of anything you like. :)

Have a great cruise.

I don't know about Carnival, but on HAL, I had the WORST lobster I have ever had in my life. EXTREMELY tough and overcooked. YUCKY. (most of their other dining room food was good, but the lobster = gross!!)

Being from New England I have close access to good, FRESH, big lobsters. I'll stick with that and leave cruise line lobsters to everyone else!

We didn't order two, but the waiter kept bringing them out to us so we just kept eating them. LOL

ViolaSwamp is correct, it's not the best lobster but I didn't find it to be awful. Was slightly overcooked but still tasted good enough to eat two! People who don't live in an area that gets lots of fresh (and affordable) lobster won't really notice.

Enjoy and Bon Appetit!

I don't know about Carnival, but on HAL, I had the WORST lobster I have ever had in my life. EXTREMELY tough and overcooked. YUCKY. (most of their other dining room food was good, but the lobster = gross!!)

Being from New England I have close access to good, FRESH, big lobsters. I'll stick with that and leave cruise line lobsters to everyone else!

I'm from MA myself, so I hear you on the fresh, big lobsters. YUM! I live 45 minutes from Gloucester, an hour & a half from Cape Cod, and a half hour from Hampton Beach & Salsibury (home of BROWNS AND MARKY'S!).. I have great lobster all around me :D

Mmmmmmm - for some reason, the escargot is amazing! You wouldn't think it would be that good in mass production like that. I get two servings and then use it as my meal. Of course, I'm not allowed to breathe in the cabin that night as I'm giving off such horrible garlic-breath fumes!

Mmmmmmm - for some reason, the escargot is amazing! You wouldn't think it would be that good in mass production like that. I get two servings and then use it as my meal. Of course, I'm not allowed to breathe in the cabin that night as I'm giving off such horrible garlic-breath fumes!

I agree here - the escargot IS in fact absolutely delicious. I ate that up quickly!! ;)

Is it the same recipe they use on HAL? If so, I agree that it's FANTASTIC. I will SO be ordering two of those as my meal as well!!

My husband has a system with the lobster... he orders 2 to start, and tells the waiter "if there happen to be any extras lying around" (:rolleyes:) he is happy to help keep the ship from having to waste them.....

The waiter knows my husband's appetite by this time, and just keeps em coming till hubby cries "uncle".... :D

Archived