Scuba

TheRejector

I am 8 months out from my western Caribbean, my wife is PADI certified and I plan on being as well before the cruise. Question is do you guys bring your equipment with you (seems like it would take up a lot of space) or do you rent it thru the dives you book?

We usually bring our masks and fins, and then rent BCD's and reg's. It just takes up too much space for only a couple of dives. Now, if we were diving in every port, we might consider bringing the rest.

Where to dive? Couzmel, Belize or Ilsa Roatan? I do want to do other stuff as well. So I am only looking at one dive but I am subject to being over ruled. The wife likes to dive wrecks. while I don't dive yet I do snorkel and I like to look at coral and fish.

Thanks

We bring all of our dive gear with us. As new divers, it helped us because we didn't have to learn other equipment and we knew ours was adequately maintained. We have done dives in all of those ports and they were all great. Have fun!

Archived