NASSAU: Is Atlantis excursion worth the price?

onesphinx2004

We love Atlantis. We have been there several times. We book day rooms. I don't know the price you would have to pay on the ship, but it is not very much time at Atlantis. Maybe think about taking a taxi over and walk the public grounds.

We love Atlantis. We have been there several times. We book day rooms. I don't know the price you would have to pay on the ship, but it is not very much time at Atlantis. Maybe think about taking a taxi over and walk the public grounds.

There really isn't much "public grounds" except the Marina Village shopping area.

The price of the day pass is $110 pp and the waterpark doesn't open until 10am. That's just 3 hours. Not worth it in my book. But then again. I haven't found a waterpark anywhere that's worth that kind of money.

I have a world class waterpark near my home town that charges $60 for a whole season. $110 is robbery.

It the "Dig" aquarium area, considered part of the lobby? If not, does anyone know the price for this? This may be a nice thing to see that would not cost a lot and also not take up the whole day. :)

I called last week aqnd it is $40.00pp.

My question is how big is this Aquarium? The price is really really high, Even expensive museums in the US run $25.00 and that might be for a special exhibit (not $40.00). I don't believe anything else is included but for $60.00 you get to use the beach, lounger and towel, and a voucher for lunch.

I called last week aqnd it is $40.00pp.

My question is how big is this Aquarium? The price is really really high, Even expensive museums in the US run $25.00 and that might be for a special exhibit (not $40.00). I don't believe anything else is included but for $60.00 you get to use the beach, lounger and towel, and a voucher for lunch.

It seems bigger than it is, since the tunnels twist around and give different views of the same aqaurium. There are a few seperate exhibits for jelly fish, lobsters, seahorses etc. There are only caribbean species, not like the US aquariums that have different sections for different areas of the world.

It's pretty, but not for $40.

Our local aquarium in NY is similar and it's only $18. for adults.

Even Atlantis, which is the world's largest, is only $26.

For $60 you can use the main beach.. not the Pools, Lagoons or Paradise Beach, and also have access to the DIGS'.

Archived