Wahoo - just got a price reduction

I check every day, just in case, then bug my TA if i find one, sometimes they cannot apply, this time I was lucky. I encourage all to check RCL site and do dummy bookings often.

Oh I do...........every single day(and sometimes night:p)

I looked online and did a dummy booking at RCL site and found Residents rates for CA on Oasis next April 9th, just saved over $300 on my booking. My TA checked with RCL and giot the refund, this is on a booking made only 3 weeks ago.:)

Congrats, I'm checking every single day, price just going up :(

What is a resident's rate?

Congrats, I'm checking every single day, price just going up :(

What is a resident's rate?

You have to put in your state or in your case province to see if they are offering a discount for where you live. If they are it will say "resident pricing" or similar next to the lower price. If you see it call whomever you booked through and get it adjusted. If you booked after May 17th then you are only eligible for the drop until final payment.

You have to put in your state or in your case province to see if they are offering a discount for where you live. If they are it will say "resident pricing" or similar next to the lower price. If you see it call whomever you booked through and get it adjusted. If you booked after May 17th then you are only eligible for the drop until final payment.

Thanks Sue

Archived