Entertainment on the Summit

Kruz Guys

I would be interested in the answer also. I have been encouraged by recent reports of excellent shows on Summit and I hope it continues

Let's hope it is good. I know it is a lot of work to put on a show on a ship. During the last cruise we were on the stage manager took us on a tour behind the scenes. Interesting. In a "previous life" I did community theatre so I was prepared for some of the things the entertainers have to put up with. On this ship the areas where the entertainers change and prepare were TINY - needed to be very good buddies with each other. The prop storage was pretty confined but very well arranged.

In any case, let's hope there is some good talent and some variety of things. Perhaps even a name entertainer would be nice?

See you later!

;) :D :) :cool:

Let's hope it is good. ...In any case, let's hope there is some good talent and some variety of things. Perhaps even a name entertainer would be nice?;) :D :) :cool:

There is no shortage of good talent. The celebrity cast and guest entertainers, none household names, brought the house down on a recent Summit cruise.

Archived