Something romantic for Hubby

deanswife1990

My husband and I are going on our second cruise in 9 days :D. On the cruise we will both be celebrating our birthdays and 20th anniversary(even though it was a couple of months ago). He is always so good to me. Full of surprises. I would like to do something really special for him. Massages are good but we'll probably have one of those anyway. Any ideas? He's very easy to please and never really complains about anything so I know he would appeciate anything I would do but I just want it to be special for him.

My husband and I are going on our second cruise in 9 days :D. On the cruise we will both be celebrating our birthdays and 20th anniversary(even though it was a couple of months ago). He is always so good to me. Full of surprises. I would like to do something really special for him. Massages are good but we'll probably have one of those anyway. Any ideas? He's very easy to please and never really complains about anything so I know he would appeciate anything I would do but I just want it to be special for him.

Make a 'date' while onboard and take him out for the evening. Dress up when it isn't elegant night and go to the specialty restaurant, order champagne, find a quiet little bar for awhile (they do exist) afterwards stroll the deck and tell him how special he is to you. Then even though it is your 'first date' take him back to your cabin. :D

My husband LOVES breakfast in bed - several mornings on a cruise I will go up to the Lido and get all his favorites for breakfast and bring them back to the cabin and we'll have breakfast in bed in the cabin. A couple of mimosas complete the meal!:)

Make a 'date' while onboard and take him out for the evening. Dress up when it isn't elegant night and go to the specialty restaurant, order champagne, find a quiet little bar for awhile (they do exist) afterwards stroll the deck and tell him how special he is to you. Then even though it is your 'first date' take him back to your cabin. :D

And than what? Inquiring minds want to know.icon7.gif

We are celebrating our 40th anniversary on the Legend in January and I have booked the Chef's Table as a surprise for my DH. However, my best friend got my signals mixed and didn't realize it was to be a surprise and gave it up when we were together over Labor Day. But Paul is SO sweet and easy, he realized right away that I was upset and didn't say a word or ask any questions so it will still be a bit of a surprise as he doesn't really know what it's all about. I also plan on buying a sexy little somethin' somethin' for later that night (although he would prefer the cheerleader costume LOL). The best thing is that Paul thinks it's ALL romantic . . . just being together on the high seas. He's the BEST!

You said he's easy to please. Sounds like my DH so here's an idea. Spend the day doing everything he wants. If he's like my DH he'll follow you around shopping and hold your bags or (YIKES) purse etc. He'll attend the ice carving because you want to go, blah, blah, blah. Do what he wants for a change, even if it's sitting in the sports bar watching the game of the day or going to the hot tub when it's already 110 degrees on deck! Or finding another couple to play a card game with, or going to the internet cafe. He'll appreciate you wanting to do the things he's interested in. You can also order flowers from Bon Voyage delivered to your cabin. Men don't usually get flowers sent to them. The few times I've done it for DH he's been blown away! And throw in an extra massage as a surprise, my hubby can't get enough of them.

Pick him up! Find an opportunity to go up to him, when he's not expecting it, and tell him he's the cutest man on the ship and you were wondering if he was available, and wanted to hang out together or perhaps get a drink somewhere. See where it leads... ;)

This was my thought!!!

Shop for something sexy... surprise him...

If you play this really well, speak loud enough for other guys to hear you! "I've never done this before, but I can't help myself... I don't know what it is -- but I had to come introduce myself. And ask if you're free for 'something else'..."

If you weren't on a cruise, I'd say wear a trench coat or overcoat and just have the Victoria's Secret item on, underneath. BUT that might be too much on board...

Order something from Fredrick's of Hollywood or go to Victoria Secret and pick out something nice.

Hell, Halloween is approaching. Go to a Spencers (mall) or party city and buy a costume.

:D Oh now! That might just perpetuate the myth that all witches are wh.....err,hmmmm, ah!Prostitutes!

This was my thought!!!

Shop for something sexy... surprise him...

If you play this really well, speak loud enough for other guys to hear you! "I've never done this before, but I can't help myself... I don't know what it is -- but I had to come introduce myself. And ask if you're free for 'something else'..."

If you weren't on a cruise, I'd say wear a trench coat or overcoat and just have the Victoria's Secret item on, underneath. BUT that might be too much on board...

omg... I've done this!!!! (How'd you know?)

Years ago, when DH & I were dating. I met him at LAX airport late at night (back when you could still wait for arriving passengers at their gate). I was wearing a trench coat and high heels. :D

Love your idea of speaking in a loud voice so the other guys can hear...

You guys are hilarious. Sounds like something hubby would say!!

YOU get what would be romantic to him now, guys arent all that different for that mushy gushy stuff :rolleyes:

welp, to surprise my dh on our upcoming cruise I have ordered a bottle of tequila from the bon voyage department...the card says

To Charlie,

tequila makes her clothes fall off...

Love ya Deb!

He'll be smiling!

sure hope your names Deb...If not, it would make for a weird conversation when he gets home and thanks her :eek:

Archived