• Dawn
    • Spirit
    • Star
    • Jewel
    • Pearl
    • Gem
    • Jade
    • Epic

The Star, been on her twice, Mexico 2005 and Alaska 2009. Also been on the Sky, Pearl and Pride of Aloha (Sky). Just something about her that makes her my favorite. Great crew and easy to get around the ship. I need to go on her again after the changes they made to her.

I love the Spirit. New Orleans is such a fun destination and is driving distance from home. I love the smaller size of the ship and the service and crew are wonderful. The ship is beautiful with her unique Asian decor. I absolutely love the fellow New Orleans/Gulf Coast/Southern fellow cruisers that seem to congregate on the Spirit!

We are booked for our third cruise on this wonderful ship for Valentine's Day and are planning another for 2012. We've also been on the Dream, the Sun, the Dawn and Celebrity.

My thoughts exactly :D

I can't really vote the Pride of America as my favourite since it's the ONLY ship I've been on so far, but it was great!

I can!! It's the only ship we have been on as well but after 2 cruises on her she gets our vote!! Why did NCL leave the only NCLA ship off of their survey??

Hey Mr. Luckytoo! The ones I have sailed all have something special and unique about them. I see you are sailing other lines in your signature. Are you considering a particular NCL ship in your future? Similar polls have been done in the past with the Dawn being the favorite and the Pearl a close second. Interesting how the Spirit and the Pearl are neck in neck in this race!

coka

Hey Mr. Luckytoo! The ones I have sailed all have something special and unique about them. I see you are sailing other lines in your signature. Are you considering a particular NCL ship in your future? Similar polls have been done in the past with the Dawn being the favorite and the Pearl a close second. Interesting how the Spirit and the Pearl are neck in neck in this race!

coka

it matters a bit whether a ship is having engine problems currently, and if the ship is the best NCL ship offered in a market. This explains the fall of the Dawn and Star. Plus the Spirit is the best ship NCL has offered in the Boston and New Orleans markets. Maybe next year when the Dawn is based in Boston the poll numbers will change, but she has had a string of bad luck with her azipods and now her engine. The Star has had engine problems based in LA, and her 8 day Acapulco itineraries, many of them starting mid week hurt her reputation. When Disney moved a ship into the LA market NCL couldn't give away cruises to fill the Star. The Spirit was the second fiddle in Seattle, Miami, and New York City. Not so in Boston and New Orleans...

Archived