Johhno where are you?

Dizziedi

Hi Johhno,

Sorry, I misspelt your name (oops). I was wondering what suite you were in on the Sun Princess in May. We had the St Tropez suite on the Dawn Princess (which we loved) and contrary to those who believe the Caribe deck has the better suites, I dispute that (especially in relation to the Dawn) but have the Monaco Suite on the Sun Princess and don't like the look of the balcony at all - it seems to have some ugly arch in it. We are on the waitlist for another suite.

Can you tell me what suite you were in and what it was like.

Thanks

Di

Hi Johhno,

Sorry, I misspelt your name (oops). I was wondering what suite you were in on the Sun Princess in May. We had the St Tropez suite on the Dawn Princess (which we loved) and contrary to those who believe the Caribe deck has the better suites, I dispute that (especially in relation to the Dawn) but have the Monaco Suite on the Sun Princess and don't like the look of the balcony at all - it seems to have some ugly arch in it. We are on the waitlist for another suite.

Can you tell me what suite you were in and what it was like.

Thanks

Di

Hi Di, yes im hereeeeeeeeee .(lol) My first "Johhno" only post its like my name is up in lights.

As for the suite Di we only had a Mini Suite (D751 Dolphin)on the SP in May and not the full suite.If we had our choice again (or upgrade)we would much prefer Baja deck (10) where you are now.

D751 was a corner suite but did not have any restricted views,the only negative we had for this suite was that we were directly above the Promonade deck(walking deck) and were awoken early every morning by deck staff cleaning and banging the rails which echoed above into our room.Still they were only doing there job.

Hope this helps ,any more questions ask away.

Cheers,

Johhno (the STAR *)

Hi Johhno - Thanks very much. I know I'm going to be disappointed with the balcony on the Sun because the one on the Dawn was simply brilliant. We are on the waitlist for a Caribe one because they don't have the silly archways. I don't know why Princess don't change Baja on the Sun back to the way it was always meant to be.

Never mind, we'll have a great time anyway.

Thanks again,

Di

Archived