Amazon, yes, Amazon for Men's Big and Tall

Cruise Arizona

My husband needed some smart casual shirts for work and our upcoming cruise. Rather than drive all over town looking through countless Big and Tall shops for shirts, I decided to check out Amazon first.

They really had a nice selection of Polo, Camp, Bowling, and Hawaiian shirts. We ended up getting him three XXXL Polo's and two XXXL Camp shirts. Might be looking at bowling or Hawaiian shirts closer to cruise. The Hawaiian shirts ranged from over the top gaudy, to very subdued.

The price ranges were very reasonable from around $8 for a nice quality Port Authority polo to $35 for camp shirts, and any where in between for similar quality. Higher end brands, like Tommy Bahama were also available at higher prices.

We ordered last Sunday night and all shirts were here by Friday.

I have a very hard time finding cloths to fit my big guy, and this was so easy. I just pre-shopped for him and put everything into a wish list and then he just went through and ordered what he wanted. Everything fit and we don't have to send anything back. This was a heck of lot easier than driving into town, looking through tons of cloths and then having to return stuff he didn't like.

Hi , thanks for the information , my hubby is also a big guy , and I know the challange trying to get nice clothes to fit, he is 6'6" wares usually a 3 X tall, and 15 shoe. I am going to try Amazon and see what there is for him. THANKS

Cori

We actually order a lot from Amazon, everything from housewares to clothes. We live out in the boonies, so I have to drive atleast 35 minutes into town to get to a place where I can shop, and then if I have to return stuff, then it is another drive back into town. I love how men's clothing seem to be pretty consistent in size. He is pretty consistently in the 3XL shirts, so if I can get him stuff that way through the mail it is so much easier.

I wish it was that easy to get ladies stuff for me. Ya'll all know that we have to try everything on. Men have it so much easier when it comes to fashion.

Archived