The shower size?

Silvermist

I haven't seen this question addressed, but my TA told me that the showers on the ship will be super-tiny. We have a balcony cabin on the Star, if that makes any difference to the size of the showers. My question is "Ladies how do you shave your legs?" Is the shower too teeny to bend over to do that? Or will it be a non-issue? Our cruise is 15 days long. I might be able to get away with going 4 days if I wear a long sundress the last couple days, but anything longer than that and... it ain't gonna be pretty. :o

The shower stall on the Star was the largest in any of our cabins. We had aft balcony cabins. I did not have any problem shaving my legs. I do remember that the shower stall is on one side with a sliding door, the sink and mirror in the middle and the toilet on the other side. Different set up than having the shower right next to the toilet.

The balcony showers on the Sky were tiny. The balcony showers on the Dawn, the Star's sister ship, were larger.

Yes, the balcony showers on the Sky were indeed teeny tiny. Ours was circular and just barely enough room to turn around in.

On the Jewel we had an inside cabin and it was a decent size, rectangular in shape.

I'm hoping the inside stateroom showers on the Spirit are a decent size as well.

Archived