My Review of Carnival Freedom 9/19-9/25 with Pics

cuted126

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Um what kinda "toy" store were u talking about in Key West????? :)
:p Now that is funny! It was just a regular kiddie toy store lmao!

Omg this is one of the best reviews I've read....I read all 14 pages like it was a best selling novel:D. I am so excited September can't get here quick enough:cool:
Thanks!! That's so sweet! I cannot wait to book the Freedom again. My favorite cruise yet!! I have a Destiny review coming up as well! Stay Tuned!

• 1 month later...

I just re-read this FANTASTIC:D review again. We are now booked on the Freedom for Sept, and this is still one of the best Freedom reviews I have read. I just wanted to Thank you again :)

I just re-read this FANTASTIC:D review again. We are now booked on the Freedom for Sept, and this is still one of the best Freedom reviews I have read. I just wanted to Thank you again :)

Aaaaaw thanks so,so,much! I am glad you like the review and you will love the Freedom! She is definitely my favorite!

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for taking the time to post all the pictures and give us a run down of you vacation. My DH and I are cruising on the Freedom 9/30/12 in the exact cabin that you had. I liked the fact that it had some much room. Your review was absolutely wonderful! Thanks Again:cool:

You're welcome! Thanks for reading! That cabin was huge,we loved it!!

• 1 month later...

Your review was awesome! We will be going on the Freedom for the second time in February. We did the western trip last time to Panama, Costa Rica, & Cozumel.This will be our first time to Key West and Jamaica.

I think we will do the same as you two and stroll down Duval Street to SMP in Key West. The wife loves to shop!

I am not sure about Jamaica. We have heard so many horror stories about the agressive vendors there. Are there any shops right at the port?

Thanks,

Papa

Archived