Hosting parties

cathy_kearns

We are heading off on a birthday cruise on the Paradise with a bunch of friends. The birthday couple have a suite, and I was wondering what is the legal way of having drinks in your cabin. Can we buy bottles of liquor on the ship? Someone thought you could bring on one bottle per person in your luggage, but that didn't sound familiar, though I haven't cruised in a few years.

We are heading off on a birthday cruise on the Paradise with a bunch of friends. The birthday couple have a suite, and I was wondering what is the legal way of having drinks in your cabin. Can we buy bottles of liquor on the ship? Someone thought you could bring on one bottle per person in your luggage, but that didn't sound familiar, though I haven't cruised in a few years.

the only legal way is to order from bon voyage dept.

Only 1 bottle of wine pp is allowed when you get on and it must be carried on. No hard liquor is permitted

Bill

You can bring one bottle of wine pp on board.. you can also order booze from room service..

Archived