Monday Night Football

rdanderson

My experience has been that we see games if they happen to be on ESPN's international channel. I saw the 2009 Super Bowl that way in the smaller showroom which was also on the shipboard TV & believe it was on the MUTS also. I don't recall receiving local channels but only cable channels.

Big win by the Titans today...

Thanks for the info. I looked at ESPN International programming and if I picked the write area (Atlantic) then I may not get to see if live but it is replayed the next morning. Maybe able to see it on the room tv if that is the case.

Titans needed a win after last weeks game:D

Last year while we were sailing on the Crown Princess they showed Thursday night football on MUTS and if I recall Monday night football was on the agenda In the patter as well. Nothing like watching football on MUTS in shirts and a t-shirt witha bucket of beer while your friends are freezing back home.

Last year when I was one the Emerald, Sunday Night Football, Monday Night Football and the World Series were all aired on MUTS during the cruise.

Thanks to you & tmitchell82 for that good news & hope they'll be shown on the Golden's Hawaii cruise in November. Maybe I'll get lucky & they'll have the ND/SC game on MUTS since I'm missing it for the 1st time in ages.

Thanks for the responses. I know when we were on the Emerald last Oct, they did show the Sunday afternoon game on MUTS but we were still in port at the time. They weren't showing our game, so we spent the afternoon in the room checking updates on the computer. I didn't rememeber if there was Monday night football as we were not playing in that game.

We will be on the New England cruise so it should be appropriate football weather out on the deck in October in New England at night. I see a blanket and hot chocalate in my future.

Becky

The funny part about watching football on MUTS is that you find out real fast who is rooting for who when half the people are cheering and the other half are moaning after a given play. Needless to say, we were moaning many times as we watch the Bears last year. The only thing you need to get up for is the bathroom. Nothing like having the staff walk around taking drink orders...

5030076424_ed91d87ec0_m.jpg

Archived