Can You Book the Morning of Departure?

texas greeneyes

I did this last Jan.

It was FREEZING in Florida while we were there and I decided the night before that I would try to get on The Grander of the Seas the next day.

I was put on a waiting list but she said that if nothing came up- I could drive down to the Port Tampa] and see if there were any no shows.

I ended up getting a outside cabin for $229.00 and had a great week!!!

Good luck

I did this last Jan.

It was FREEZING in Florida while we were there and I decided the night before that I would try to get on The Grander of the Seas the next day.

I was put on a waiting list but she said that if nothing came up- I could drive down to the Port Tampa] and see if there were any no shows.

I ended up getting a outside cabin for $229.00 and had a great week!!!

Good luck

The problem with living in Colorado- I would LOVE to be able to do that!

I did this last Jan.... I decided the night before that I would try to get on The Grander of the Seas the next day....I ended up getting a outside cabin for $229.00 and had a great week!!

I have a new hero. You.

Since my wife and I live much of the year in Florida, I have a new goal in life...do a walk on week on a ship for $229 ;-) That's great.

Every time I've thought about doing this, I've called and been told that a minimum of 24-48 hours is needed for TSA regulations.

Dang. Good on you!

Johncn

I KNOW!!!!

I didn't believe her that I could actually do this!! Since 9/11 I thought this wasn't possible- but I had heard the odd one say they did it?????? So confusing!

If you were in Florida last Jan. - then you know how desperate we were[ and we're from Nova Scotia] It was warmer back home many days than in the "Sunny South"!!! :eek:

Anyway- I packed [ which wasn't fun] knowing that I may be turned away at the Port- and we had to wait a couple of hours - then BAM , we were on!:D

Good luck- hope it works for you...

Archived