A few questions about Norwegian Spirit out of NOLA

SheSailsSeaShells

We're sailing on the Spirit out of NOLA in November and this is our first NCL cruise and I was wondering:

1) What time does boarding usually begin? (We sail at 5 pm)

2) When are we allowed in our cabin? Is there a set time or will an announcement be made when cabins are ready?

3) Is there a place to stow our carry ons after we board?

4) Is the MDR open for lunch or just the buffet on the first day?

Thanks!!

P.S. I posted this question earlier but can't find it now so not sure what happened to my post. :confused:

We're sailing on the Spirit out of NOLA in November and this is our first NCL cruise and I was wondering:

2) When are we allowed in our cabin? Is there a set time or will an announcement be made when cabins are ready?

Thanks!!

P.S. I posted this question earlier but can't find it now so not sure what happened to my post. :confused:

go to this link for your previous questions and answers:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=26204322&highlight=#post26204322

Thanks!!

probably have your answers, but if not, here goes and some might be a little different because they vary from sailing to sailing.

1-we were allowed to start checking in about 11:15 but actually boarding, on our cruise didn't start until shortly after noon.

2-they do announce when the cabins are ready (usuallyabout 1:30) we did get off the elevator and drop our carry ons off in the cabin, but I guess you aren't supposed to do that.

3-the MDR (one of them) and the buffet are open for lunch but they may not tell you about the MDR.

Nita

Archived