glory may 7th-14th

wawa40207

i often suffer from what is known as cruisers withdraw you know that special feeling you get from being waited on hand and foot:) :D my husband and i will be taking the may 7th-14th cruise on the glory and were wondering if any fellow cc members were going also? also please let me know any tips you all have to make the best usage of this boat!!! soon to be having fun in the sun !!!

Hello,

We just booked passage last week on the May 7th sailing. It will be myself - very youthful 40 something, my college aged daughter Meagan and my Mom. I have never sailed Carnival, am keeping an open mind and am looking forward to discovering a new ship.

Dawn

Hello,

We just booked passage last week on the May 7th sailing. It will be myself - very youthful 40 something, my college aged daughter Meagan and my Mom. I have never sailed Carnival, am keeping an open mind and am looking forward to discovering a new ship.

Dawn

Hey come join us! Myself-another very youthful- only a little-over-fifty-ish, my DH, and two daughters, one will be fresh out of college, and the other done with her first year of high school. We have a small group of may-7-gloriers at: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=93324

Hope to see you there!

i often suffer from what is known as cruisers withdraw you know that special feeling you get from being waited on hand and foot:) :D my husband and i will be taking the may 7th-14th cruise on the glory and were wondering if any fellow cc members were going also? also please let me know any tips you all have to make the best usage of this boat!!! soon to be having fun in the sun !!!

Hey come join us! We have a small group of may-7-gloriers at: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=93324

I know just what you mean, like they pointed out to us on a previous cruise; "you holler "hello-o-o" when you get home, and NOBODY COMES!!!" :(

Hope to see you there!

i am so counting the seconds it will be me ,my husband,and his mom he gave this to her as his gift to her last christmas nice huh!! i am 33 he is 36 and his mom 62 i wish all of us a safe and great time getting there this will be my 4th cruise with carnival!! i will also be going to europe in 2007 as my baby cousins graduation gift so if you been there let me know

Thank god we will not be alone... Myself, husband 40 +'s, we will be joined this time by my daughter, her boyfriend (just back from Iraq) and their one year old son. This will be my first cruise with a small child, will have to see how it goes. If anyone has any good advice I would love it...........See you all there, we will be easy to spot with the baby. Trisha

Thank god we will not be alone... Myself, husband 40 +'s, we will be joined this time by my daughter, her boyfriend (just back from Iraq) and their one year old son. This will be my first cruise with a small child, will have to see how it goes. If anyone has any good advice I would love it...........See you all there, we will be easy to spot with the baby. Trisha

Come join us! We have a small group of may-7-gloriers at: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=93324

I don't know what to tell you, I've been cruising since my daughter was six years old, as a single mom, then I relied on "Camp Carnival," she loved it! I don't know what the age minimum is. I have seen many parents pushing strollers on previous cruises. Maybe you could start a new thread on the subject of cruising with babies? Please come join us at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=93324 and meet the rest of us May-7-Glory-cruisers!

Archived