Number of kids lately on Epic

RysMom

Can anyone who has sailed recently (since labor day) tell me if it seems like the number of kids on board has gone down? I had been reading that some of the summer sailings had upwards of 1600 kids some weeks. Just hoping some of this pool issues (jumping, lines at slides,etc.) might have been alleviated with less kids.

FYI - I am traveling with kids in Nov, so this is not an anti-child post.

I think it also had to do with summer vacation why there were so many kids . We are also traveling with our kids in November during the New Jersey teachers convention week as do alot of other people from NJ do. Have a great cruise.

We are also traveling with 2 kids on Oct 30th as schools in some of the counties in Northern Virginia schools are closed Nov 1st and 2nd for Planning/Records/Conference Days.

Your question/answer may not apply to you. Numbers of kids will of course drop after Labor Day, and will stay down, until Thanksgiving week. Since you are sailing in Nov, the number of kids will vary. Low early in the month, high near the end of the month, but nothing like the summer for sure.

Archived