You know you are addicted to Cruise Critic When...

jmjpro

1. When your husband looks over at you, and you're cracking up over something. All I have to do is IM my husband the thread that I'm on, and then HE starts to laugh his butt off!
  2. When all you can think of is how many new threads have been created, and out of those, how many of them can you actually make a comment/suggestion/answer a question?
  3. If you hear that someone you know is planning a cruise, you quickly mention the website to them so that they can jump on their sailing's roll call, do some research, and get as excited as you are about their cruise!
  4. It's the first website you visit in the morning, and the last website you visit before going to sleep

HI DWAYNE!!!

My name is Susan and I am DEFINITELY a CC Addict!

You check it everyday, to see if you can answer a question, to see if someone new is on the roll call, to check out updates on ship reviews, yeah, I'm hooked, and I 'm not going to quit.:rolleyes::):D:p

This is me!!! I check the stats to see if anyone new commented and I check the past cruise cruise lines JUST IN CASE. My DH just shakes his head BUT BOY IS GLAD to have all the knowledge I gather from CC!

Cruise on! Donna

When you start answering your own posts, you will then see the following:

Warning!

You have reached the end of Cruise Critics!

Please shut down your computer now and let it cool down for 12 hours before returning to our Website from the beginning!!!!!

I'm addicted thanks to my DH finding this site last year. Since then I've on it day and night. He says "you just love cruise critic"

I even have emails of threads sent to my BB. I know who posts in my roll calls even when I'm away.

Sad... isn't it. ...OH Well!!

Love Cruise Critic

Hi Luvmysox and I am cruise critic addict.:D;)

I am definitely addicted.

Immediately upon arrival to work Cruise Critic is on my screen and minimized while I do other work.

I announce to everyone at work that Fantasy is in port on days that she is in port. My boss asks me "why do you torture yourself like this?". (By the way, the ship is in port today) :rolleyes:

I feel anxious if I am without the internet and dont know how many threads I have missed.

I make jokes about tomato juice and stair sitters and no one gets it. :o

I want to welcome everyone who is sailing on Carnival Fantasy to my hometown and will gladly find lodging for complete strangers. :p

My name is Nancy, and I am a Cruise Critic addict. :cool:

Oh, and Hi Dwayne!

you know you're addicted to cruise critic when...

you start dreaming about it!!

Two nights ago I was really sick and I went to sleep and the entire night I was dreaming about cruise critic and reading reviews. I woke up every hour but everytime I went back to sleep, I found myself dreaming about it again. Posting pictures, answering questions. OMGOSHH I could not get it off my mind!

When you have a cruise booked on Princess and find yourself on Carnival board because you already read all the threads on the Princess board.:eek:

That is so funny:D

You know you are addicted when your DH & DD starts chatting to you about your up and coming cruise and you responce is I saw on CC......:rolleyes:,DH & DD just roll eyes and say oh no not more CC!:o

Hi Dwayne...My name is Shauna and I can proudly say I AM addicted to CC:D

When I get home from work and tell my fiance "one more thing" about the ship we will be sailing on or about the ports we will be visiting or anything else I learned that day and he says "what is it you do at work lol?" Then I laugh, start up my laptop to check and see what I missed on the drive home :)

Hi Dwayne!!

If you ever fly out of Nashville and go up to the gate and the guy working there is ignoring you because he is reading something on the computer...that's me and I'm reading CC.

My nickname at work is Cruise Boy and everyone comes to me if they are going on a cruise.

I will be working in the office planning the next flight and hear the Carnival commercial on the tv in the breakroom and get up and run in to watch it even though I've seen it a thousand times.

I have my e-mail come to my droid so I can keep track 24/7.

The only bad thing about going on a cruise is that I can't read CC!!!!

Archived