Three days of open bar bacchanalia on Sensation: A semi-complete report with pics!

DarthGrady

Costa has a drink package (J2X?) that probably achieves the same thing. The package isn't cheap, but they generally have good rates so the overall cost is still pretty good.

Drink packages are discussed extensively on their boards.

• 6 months later...
The Four Horsemen is a cocktail containing four hard liquors and named after the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. The name of the drink is derived from the fact that the most common brand names of each ingredient are also male given names and the drinks have a high alcohol content (and therefore tend to have a very strong effect on human physiology). Additionally, the four brand names usually all begin with the letter "J" (see sidebar), giving further unity to the concept of the "Four Horsemen".

For the true Four Horseman recipe, You will need Jack Daniels Whiskey, Jim Beam bourbon, Johnnie Walker Scotch Whiskey, and Jose Cuervo.

I would instantly throw up if I swallowed this OMG, this is CRAZY :p

Thanks for the review. We are doing this and I hear from a lot of people that they are not sure they can "drink enough" to make up for the cost. I like the way you review shows you can! lol

To bad you can't promote cruises on here. I know that friend of a friend who knows that friend you are lookin for ;) missy daigle @ gmail . com

Archived