Luggage valet times

Our group is flying on two airlines that I know participate in Valet Luggage Program (Delta and American). We are desembarking and flying out of Fort Lauderdale after our upcoming cruise. Question: What are the required flight times in order to participate in the Luggage Valet Program out of FLL? We were fortunate enough to use this program last summer out of San Juan. It was really convenient.

Thanks in advance.

Our group is flying on two airlines that I know participate in Valet Luggage Program (Delta and American). We are desembarking and flying out of Fort Lauderdale after our upcoming cruise. Question: What are the required flight times in order to participate in the Luggage Valet Program out of FLL? We were fortunate enough to use this program last summer out of San Juan. It was really convenient.

Thanks in advance.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1282806&highlight=luggage+valet

I just got off the Liberty of the Seas on Sunday Sept. 26 and the form for using the luggage valet stated that if you were flying out of MIA your flight must be after 11:30 am and if you were flying out of FLL your flight must depart after 2:00 pm.

If you dock in FLL and fly out of FLL, then it is after 11:30am.

If you dock in MIA and fly out of FLL, then it is after 2:00pm

I should add:

If you dock in MIA and fly out of MIA it's 11:30am.

If you dock in FLL and fly out of MIA it's 2:00pm

• 1 month later...
My flight is at 11:30 and I'm looking to use this program. Will they accept this or does it have to be AFTER 11:30?

As long as your flight is at 11:30 you will be OK. If your flight is changed to an earlier departure then you won't be able to use the Luggage Valet program.

Archived