Changing room assignments

guntheros

Is it difficult changing who stays in what room? We booked 2 rooms. 1 with my dh and I. Another with my sister in law, her boyfriend and my stepson. We did it this way because we could get the military discount for both rooms (dh and dss both military). But... We really want dss, myself and my husband to have the 3 person room and SIL and her BF to have the other. Will they change this for us and keep our price the same? Our final payment has already been made. What's the best way to get this switched?

Thanks in advance,

Is it difficult changing who stays in what room? We booked 2 rooms. 1 with my dh and I. Another with my sister in law, her boyfriend and my stepson. We did it this way because we could get the military discount for both rooms (dh and dss both military). But... We really want dss, myself and my husband to have the 3 person room and SIL and her BF to have the other. Will they change this for us and keep our price the same? Our final payment has already been made. What's the best way to get this switched?

Thanks in advance,

It's no problem at all. Simply go to the Purser's Desk and the staff there will change your key cards.

Enjoy!

Archived