Cigarette brands available

BarleyJack

Please please please understand that in no way I am trying to stir the smoker/non smoker pot. If you a non smoker, fantastic, but this question would not apply to nor affect you in any way. I have no intention of smoking in a non smoking area, and my balcony is aft so none of my smoke will blow your way.

To the smokers out there: what types of Marlboro are available on board? I smoke Smooths, and was wondering if they are available, on the Legend specifically. Any input is appreciated, just wondering if I should buy extras here just in case.

Good question!

I smoke Marlboro Light Menthol and I'm hoping those will be available on CCL Liberty. Does anyone know? :confused:

I found that during my previous cruises (2 RCCL, 1 HAL) that certain brands of the duty free cigarettes tend to sell out early onboard the ship's gift shop - so, if you know you're going to buy a carton or two, do it ASAP!

Oh I would be bummed if they didn't have my brand!!

Back on my first two cruises (RCCL) I didn't smoke menthols, just Marlboro Lights, and RCCL of course had those.

My last cruise, last year on HAL, DID have Marlboro Menthol Lights - I was psyched - if CCL Liberty doesn't carry them, I guess I will look for the next closest thing... can't pass up that cheap cost... :rolleyes:

We went cheap last year and switched over to Bronsons. They are not on board, Marlboro lights were the closest to them. I saw Camels, but DH was never a Camel smoker so I agreed to go with the Marlboro. By mistake we bought shorts, and by the end of our Legend cruise, that carton was gone and we stocked up on the allowed carton each.:rolleyes:

Anyone know about Camel Lights? We'll be on Liberty.

When I was on the Ecstasy earlier this month, I was told they only sell Marlboro by the pack at the bars. But they did have the huge 5 carton deal for Camel lights...it's in the liquor/duty free shop.

On Carnival Miracle they had Marlboro Red, silver (ultra lights) and Gold (lights). 2-cartons for 52.00----5 carton pack for 104.00. No menthol on the ship last week.

Pall Mall, Parliment, Camel-lights and reg, Newport, benson hedges, Kools regular,

(Thats all I could remember other than the Pall Mall and Newport are 28.50 carton.

----Much cheaper then NJ).-----

--Now if you are going to St Thomas, you could get any kind you want in port and allowance is 5 cartons per person. Last year we could get 5 cartons for 100.00 in St Thomas.

on the triumph they had marlboro menthol lights because i got my daughter a carton and they had marlboro red, and regular and lights. besides the fact depending on where you live, wait until you get to fla to get smokes. thats what i told my friend up in new england your paying alot more than fla lol

if they don't have them on the ship you can try while in port . i smoke reds and got 5 cartons for 105.00 . had no problems bringing them back

Yeah, and I'm travelling with three non-smokers, who can claim them for me at customs if need be! Although, I am thinking of quitting over New Years and I don't think I can go through all those packs between now and then! :eek:

• 3 years later...
Became hooked on Camel Crushes after sailing on the Freedom of the Seas and getting them duty free. Does anyone now if they are also carried on the Carnival Breeze?

They were on the Breeze in August last year. Every ship we have been on