Carnival Splendor Inside Cabin

DandyTwister

Hi,

Can anyone tell me about how much storage space there is on an inside cabin on the Splendor (room 2373 if that matters)? How many closets? Shelve or drawer space? Are there 2 end tables if the beds are pushed together? (both of us have sleep apnea machines). What about coat hangers - to bring your own or not to bring your own - that is the question (ok - that's one of the questions).

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks

Hi,

Can anyone tell me about how much storage space there is on an inside cabin on the Splendor (room 2373 if that matters)? How many closets? Shelve or drawer space? Are there 2 end tables if the beds are pushed together? (both of us have sleep apnea machines). What about coat hangers - to bring your own or not to bring your own - that is the question (ok - that's one of the questions).

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks

Plenty of storage space put your luggage under the bed. Does have end tables on either side of the bed for your sleep apnea machines. may need a few extra hangers but if you ask your room steward I'm sure they will accomotate you. The Splendor is a beutiful ship. We sailed on her last November adn had a wonderful time. If I can help with anything else let me know. Have a wonderful time.

Archived