supper shuttle reservations

mikesusan

I wiil be returning dec 22 on the golden and was going to make reservations with supper shuttle to lax late flight time no big deal . But they want a 15 min window to pick up and i do not know time i will be off the ship. I have reservations with them to san pedro but should i get off and hope for room or try to make reservations?:confused:

Hi,

We are on this cruise with you and using Super Shuttle. I am assuming you are making your reservations online. I just put in time of 9am. The guys out at the podium will have you on their "list". They know you are coming and are at the mercy of the port officials for getting off the ship. We did Super Shuttle 2 years ago and they had plenty of vans especially those going to LAX.

You will have no worries.

I wiil be returning dec 22 on the golden and was going to make reservations with supper shuttle to lax late flight time no big deal . But they want a 15 min window to pick up and i do not know time i will be off the ship. I have reservations with them to san pedro but should i get off and hope for room or try to make reservations?:confused:

Archived