Halloween events on carnival triumph

Shooshoo

Does anyone know if there is any kind of Halloween celebration on the Carnival Triumph. We will be on the Triumph from October 16th to the 23rd. I know we won't be on the ship exactly on Halloween, but I heard that the Halloween celebration starts in mid October. Anyone know for sure?

Shooshoo

We were on the Triumph last year a couple of weeks before Halloween and they did have decorations and a costume party, as well as trick or treat for the kids.

From what I've read on other posts, pretty much the whole month of October will have Halloween festivities onboard the ships.

So, I would plan on it! I think there's something "official" about it circling around the boards though.

We're going on the 23rd... we LOVE Halloween cruises, this is our second. It is fun to see the ship all decorated that day and to see everyone dress up. I don't dress up myself, but we dress the kids up and let them do the scavenger hunt and this year we'll let them trick or treat in the shops, too. Have a great time!

Archived