Need help with after wedding ideas..

okied0kie

My fiance and I are getting married at 10am on Dec. 7 at Lindquist beach (arriving on carnival freedom). We'll have pictures until 11... I need ideas about afterwards. Since Lindquist is remote and we'll have a 4 and 6 yr old with us, I can't turn it into a "play on the beach" time especially with lunch so soon. The coordinator will drop us back off at the cruise ship or any place we want to go next. I'd like to somehow figure out how to have beach time, lunch, skyride and shopping at havensight. The ship leaves at 6 pm.

I can either bring beach stuff with us, go somewhere that has a restraunt/facilities to change and then "play".

Or be dropped back off at the ship to eat, change, and then start out....

Is it possible?

Several cruises ago... we were married at Magen's Bay early morning. We went back to the ship and pretty much had it to ourselves most of the day! That was our best day of the cruise. Sounds like you're in for a full day not to mention the little ones might want to be kept busy too. I'd say go back to the ship, change, re-group, eat and head out again. Enjoy & good luck...:)

Archived