Concierge class cabin photos

Buckeye 6

Several months ago I saw photos of the bathroom and other extras but can't locate them know. I tried a search without luck. Can anyone help?

Hi Buckeye... What ship? The pictures at above link are for Solstice AQ class so don't think that's what you were looking for. Also, any particular cabin number?

Hi Buckeye... What ship? The pictures at above link are for Solstice AQ class so don't think that's what you were looking for. Also, any particular cabin number?

I'm looking for Millie. cabin doesn't matter deck 9 or any other C3

Thanks

The cabin photo was taken several years ago & came from someone else. Decor may well have changed by now. Bedspread colors seem to vary by ship. The Millie is the only M-Class ship we haven't been on yet. All CC cabins I have ever stayed in had the darker paneling seen in the bathroom photos below (rather than the light paneling in this cabin pic). All CC & FV bathrooms I've ever seen (other than handicap accessible) all look the same..... small & always nice size stall shower / no tub, which is fine with us as we prefer the stall shower & would rather have a few more sq. ft. of cabin space rather than larger bathroom. Sorry for tall vetical images, I resized 3 times in PhotoBucket (where linked) but they always come up here the same size.

This was the best I could do on a cabin photo.... others may be able to share some showing the other end with loveseat & desk showing. Because you mentioned bathroom pic's, I will show those 1st. I see someone already posted a bathroom pic which is mirror image layout of mine. Hope this helps.

P1000176rPB-img.jpg

P1000177rPB-img.jpg

CC6135-int.jpg

Archived