Your Fleet Locations for Thursday, September 30, 2010!

luvtwotrvl

Thursday.jpg

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Amsterdam – Cross International Dateline (westbound from Aleutian Islands to Petropavlovsk, Kamchatskiy, Russia)

Eurodam – Halifax, Nova Scotia 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Maasdam – Halifax, Nova Scotia 8:00 am - 4:00 pm

Nieuw Amsterdam – Istanbul, Turkey Midnight - 5:00 pm

Noordam – Dubrovnik, Croatia 8:00 am - 6:00 pm

Oosterdam – At Sea (from Astoria, Oregon to Santa Catalina, CA)

Prinsendam – Larnaca, Cyprus 7:00 am - 2:30 pm

Rotterdam – Honolulu, Oahu, HI 7:00 am - 8:00 pm

Ryndam – At Sea (from Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala to Puerto Caldera/Puntarenas, Costa Rica)

Statendam – SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Webcam: http://live6.truelook.com/face/newfa...&imagemap.y=98

Veendam – Hamilton, Bermuda Midnight - Midnight

Volendam – Nawiliwili, Kauai, HI 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Westerdam – Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey 7:00 am - 6:00 pm

Zaandam – Victoria, British Columbia 7:30 pm - Midnight

Zuiderdam – At Sea (from San Francisco, California to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico)

No DAM ship in Alaska now......bye bye Alaska!!!

David

Friend David:

I am a life long CUB fan. I have learned to say "Wait til Next Year." I say it every year and so I say: Wait til Next Year. The Statendam, Zaandam, Volendam, Zuiderdam, OOSTERDAM, WESTERDAM and Amsterdam will all be back in Alaska. I can hardly wait!

The NOORDAM is docking in one of my favorite places:DUBROVNIK and there are two DAM ships in the Hawaiian Island.

Thanks for the update.

Friend David:

I am a life long CUB fan. I have learned to say "Wait til Next Year." I say it every year and so I say: Wait til Next Year. The Statendam, Zaandam, Volendam, Zuiderdam, OOSTERDAM, WESTERDAM and Amsterdam will all be back in Alaska. I can hardly wait!

The NOORDAM is docking in one of my favorite places:DUBROVNIK and there are two DAM ships in the Hawaiian Island.

Thanks for the update.

Yes, you are right. Next year and I can not wait either. Looking forward for the Alaska season next year.

I have not been to Croatia at all. One day, would love to do the Northern Europe/ Baltics cruise....hopefully I will get to go there in the future. Wow!! I have lots of places that I would love to visit.........I got to get cruising again to accomplish this!

David

I have never cruised Europe. I have landed in Dubrovnik and that was years ago. It was all a part of former Yougoslavia in those days. It is a very nice place. It is ancient and beautiful. The old walled city is a sight to behold.

I have never cruised Europe. I have landed in Dubrovnik and that was years ago. It was all a part of former Yougoslavia in those days. It is a very nice place. It is ancient and beautiful. The old walled city is a sight to behold.

Himself,

I have been to Western Europe....Portugal, Spain, Italy, France and England. I would love to go back someday. That has been over 25 years since I have been to Western Europe and I am sure, it has changed tremendously.

David

:)Seeing the list for today and Noordam in Dubrovnik I agree it is one of the best ports in the world. Last year on the Oosterdam we found a little door in the wall which led to a little bar perched on the edge of the cliffs. We carefullly walked to our table for two almost on the edge, where we watched kayakers, fishermen, sunbathers below and walkers on the wall above us. A scary but unforgettable memory of our 24 day Collectors Voyage.

Were the sunbathers clothed? At one time 20 some years ago they were sunbathing in birthday suits--so I was told by some who went to the beach. I have a redheads completion even though the red hair long ago turned brown. That means I do not go to beaches.

Archived