Scubagirl, Time Difference Question.......

gram2trips

The post I read of Blue Lagoon has me thinking of the time change. We leave this Sunday Oct3 & will be in Nassau, Thursday Oct 7 Ship says we are in port 11Am-10PM is that ship time or your time. Have resrvations at Blue lagoon for dolphins at 1:30. Can u help me out with this time change please. i don't want to miss the dolphns esp since they are paid for!! Thanks for all the help u give the forum. It is wonderful

The post I read of Blue Lagoon has me thinking of the time change. We leave this Sunday Oct3 & will be in Nassau, Thursday Oct 7 Ship says we are in port 11Am-10PM is that ship time or your time. Have resrvations at Blue lagoon for dolphins at 1:30. Can u help me out with this time change please. i don't want to miss the dolphns esp since they are paid for!! Thanks for all the help u give the forum. It is wonderful

There is no difference in time from U.S> Eastern Standard Time and the Bahamas. They follow the same EST and Daylight Savings time Schedule as the US eastern seaboard.

if you are leaving a florida, carolina, NY or Boston port, you will stay in the same time zone.

thanks that is good to know i saw where someone posted they missed a tour due to different time on ship vs nassau.

He was on our cruise last week...

Someone told him that nassau was an hour earlier or later and he stupidly believed that person without checking.

Therefore, they missed their ferry boat, because they had bad information, not because of any fault of Blue Lagoon.

Bill

Archived