Puerto Vallarta Spa

CRUISADER

On our cruise to PV on the Carnival Pride last week we came across a Spa with really good service and pricing. It was called Angie's Healing Center & Day Spa. The owner, Angie, was very polite and spoke very good english. The service was good and a rate of $67 for a 1-hour massage, facial, manicure & pedicure was really good in my opinion. It took about 2 1/2 hours for all the services offered in this package. She even offered a free Ear candling for ear wax removal but we declined the invitation for this service.

It was located just down the street out of gate #3 past the shops. About a 2 1/2 block walk towards the Krystal Vallarta Hotel, on the right. This is the street about a block off of the ocean. It was loacted on the port side of our ship as we were docked. Angie gave us an e-mail address if you want to contact her ANGELICAMAD1262@HOTMAIL.COM

Cruisader:

Could you provide additional details of the spa treatment?

1. Is it a Salon type operations or a "spa" type environment.

2. The $67USD is for a 2 1/2 hour package which includes a 1 hr massage, a facial, and manicure and pedicure?

3. Is it cash only (or credit card accepted). If it's cash only, do they take Mexican new peso.

Thanks for the information.

Enviroment: Not sure of the difference between Spa & Salon--There were stations set up for each activity. First the 1-hour massage at a table, then another table and person for the facial, finally back towards the front for the manicure & pedicure from again another person.

Yes, all four treatments for $67 USD. I paid cash plus a tip which was not asked for and they seemed very pleased to get. Angel set the tip aside and retrieved the names of the treatment providers. So, I don't know about a credit card. Email Angel-She can tell you.

I found the brochure from Angies. They list different treatments in each catagory:

10-Massage Treatments

6-Body Treatments

3-Facials

4-Pedicures

8-Nail Treatments

13-Wax Treatments (Different parts of body)

10-Women's Hair Styling

2-Men's Hair Styling

2-Children's Hair Styling

1-Ear Candling

Plus Highlights & Hair Coloring

No mention of accepting credit cards.

Phone number-011-52-322

Mon-Fri 9am-5pm

Sat, Sun 10am-2pm

Hope this helps

Rod

Archived