Seattle cruising questions... Hotel/Trans/Etc.

ejeffo

We are sailing out of Seattle next summer, and I have read so many different options regarding transportation, etc. We are flying in the day before the cruise. I am looking for some opinions on where to stay (under $150 a night), best options for transfers to the terminal, etc. Should we stay closer to the pier, or in downtown? I also need ideas of transfers to the hotel, to the pier, and back to the airport to fly out on debark day. What have you done in the past?

Thanks in advance!

A few weeks ago we flew into SEA-tac and took the lite rail system for $2.50 each. It is very easy to walk to and there was tow of us with three pieces of LARGE luggage. We had reservations at the Grand Hyatt downtown that we got off of priceline for $107.00 included taxes and all. We bid $88.00 a night. From the lite rail it is a easy walk of about two/three block straight. We took a taxi to the pier for $8.00. The hotel alone was GREAT!! You can do all this in reverse from the pier to the lite rail and back to Sea-tec and save a $$.

We are sailing out of Seattle next summer, and I have read so many different options regarding transportation, etc. We are flying in the day before the cruise. I am looking for some opinions on where to stay (under $150 a night), best options for transfers to the terminal, etc. Should we stay closer to the pier, or in downtown? I also need ideas of transfers to the hotel, to the pier, and back to the airport to fly out on debark day. What have you done in the past?

Thanks in advance!

A few weeks ago we flew into SEA-tac and took the lite rail system for $2.50 each. It is very easy to walk to and there was tow of us with three pieces of LARGE luggage. We had reservations at the Grand Hyatt downtown that we got off of priceline for $107.00 included taxes and all. We bid $88.00 a night. From the lite rail it is a easy walk of about two/three block straight. We took a taxi to the pier for $8.00. The hotel alone was GREAT!! You can do all this in reverse from the pier to the lite rail and back to Sea-tec and save a $$.

This is exactly what I am looking for... someone who has done it and what worked for them! Thanks! There are a lot of sources out there with many different scenarios but I want to get it straight from people who have done it.

Any more ideas?

Archived