West Coast Transportation Information

tchoney

Hello,

My family is cruising DCL West Coast in May/June 2005. We currently have transfers with Disney. HOWEVER, There are 7 of us and upon our return, we don't fly out until 10:55pm; which means we will have to spend ALL DAY at the airport. I am looking for information on either a Limo Tour of the area that day from the airport OR Completely new transportation from the airport to cruise port and then transportation from cruise port / tour of area / airport (LAX). Any help you could provide would be appreciated!:)

Check with the Hilton at LAX for a day room. You can take the Disney transfers to the airport, check in for your flights and drop your luggage, pick up the Hilton LAX van on the bottom level at baggage claim and go over to the hotel. It is a really, really nice hotel with a good restaurant and is less than a mile from the airport. Their airport shuttle runs every few minutes and you can rest, relax, take a nap, get a good lunch/dinner while you wait and not have to sit in the LAX airport for all of those hours.

I was just on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera in mid-January and we spent a morning in the Hilton LAX, waiting for our cruise transfers. It was a very pleasant place to spend a few hours.

Best Regards,

Julia

Archived