Your Fleet Locations for Friday, October 1, 2010!

luvtwotrvl

Friday.jpg

Friday, October 1, 2010

Amsterdam – At Sea (from Aleutian Islands to Petropavlovsk, Kamchatskiy, Russia)

Eurodam – Sydney, Nova Scotia 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Maasdam – Bar Harbor, Maine 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Nieuw Amsterdam – Mykonos, Greece 1:00 pm - 11:00 pm

Noordam – Kérkira, Nisos Kérkira (Corfu) 8:00 am - 6:00 pm

Oosterdam – Santa Catalina, California 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Prinsendam – Alexandria (Cairo), Egypt 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Rotterdam – At Sea (from Honolulu, Oahu, HI to Tabuaeran (Fanning Island)

Ryndam – Puerto Caldera (Puntarenas) 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Statendam – At Sea (from San Diego, California to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico)

Veendam – Hamilton, Bermuda Midnight - 2:00 pm

Volendam – Honolulu, Oahu 8:00 am - 11:00 pm

Westerdam – PIRAEUS (ATHENS), GREECE 7:00 am - 5:00 pm

Zaandam – SEATTLE, WASHINGTON 7:00 am - 5:00 pm

Webcam: http://www.elliottbaymarina.net/webcam-weather

Zuiderdam – At Sea (from San Francisco, California to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico)

The Noordam is at a port I never even heard of before. This shows I am not as clarvoiant as I would like you to think I am.

The Zaandam, as I write these lines is on her last call of the season to Victoria. When she docks in Seattle tomorrow, does she leave Seattle and go to San Diego or does she go right to Hawaii from Seattle?

David, thanks for the report.

The Noordam is at a port I never even heard of before. This shows I am not as clarvoiant as I would like you to think I am.

The Zaandam, as I write these lines is on her last call of the season to Victoria. When she docks in Seattle tomorrow, does she leave Seattle and go to San Diego or does she go right to Hawaii from Seattle?

Himself,

You are not the only one. I have never heard of that location either. I am going to have to look it up to see where it is located.

Every since I started doing the "Your Fleet Locations", I have notice that it is a lot of places that I have not been too and also a lot of places that I have NO clue where they are located.

I can not answer your question now. I am at work now and can not get to the database but maybe someone else can. If it has not been answered when I get home tonight, I will find out for you, Himself.

David

Noordam – Kérkira, Nisos Kérkira (Corfu) 8:00 am - 6:00 pm

After researching... this port is in northwestern Greece -- just off the coast on the island on Corfu. It is just south of Bosnia-Herzogovina.

I believe that to really understand where this port is... it will require a field trip. Anyone agree? :D

Himself,

The Zaandam will dock in Seattle today and then head to Vancouver before she starts her voyage to the Hawaiian islands!!

David

I wish I was on her. They have a great Hawaiian Guide and he is just teriffic. Some of his stories pertaining to the Attack on Peal Harbor in its aftemath would just leave one in tears. I know that my friend the "Middle Aged Mom" will be on that cruise and I hope she hears some of his talks. He is just great.

If that place in Greece is just south of Bosnia-Hertsogovina then it must be on the Balkin Peninsula. I have been in the little village of Medjugorje in Hertsogovina on several occasions but not since June of 1993.

Archived